- I would win the lottery everyday!
- I would get paid hundreds of dollars for a single day's work...at home!
- Free vacations to everywhere, including accommodations!
- Free computers, phones, and all kinds of gadgets!
- All the ladies want to meet me for...ah...wholesome and intelligent conversations, I guess.Seems like spammers are now sending their junk from the future, about 30 years from now. No wonder these guys never get caught. They haven't even been born yet. Somebody find their parents and take away their Viagra.
Unfortunately, there are draw backs. If spam was true, I would be overweight and depressed, which would explain the erectile dysfunction. I would be on anti-depressants, not to mention an addiction to a multitude of other prescription drugs. I would also be suffering from Alzheimer's and osteoporosis. I wouldn't be able to go on all those vacations and wouldn't be capable of anything other than intelligent conversations with the opposite sex. I would need all the money from the lottery winnings to pay for the medical bills and drug rehabilitation (or support the drug addiction). I would be stuck in the hospital in a dark room basking in the glow of my free computer, growing pale and wasting away. Well, as they say, to everything there is a balance.
"Genuine spam" are diamonds in the rough. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Internet marketers competing with spammers to bring you great value for your money.
I think if all spam are true you can still pay for those medical bills! Remember the heir of the Nigerian oil tycoon? That's your meal ticket!
Yup you can use Firefox to use these kind of files. Or if you gave a Google account you can open them on Google Docs.
Post a Comment